Friday, 29 March 2013

Dainty Doll Haul

Hiya lovelies!
I jumped on the Fragrance Direct sale bandwagon and bought all this Dainty Doll stuff. I'm so excited to try everything out, especially the cream blushers, as I've never used any before! I got all of this for £18.91 including delivery. If everything was full price it would have cost £102.99! I would seriously encourage anyone to take up this fantastic bargain.



L-R: Paper Roses cream blusher, Orange County Girl cream blusher, Happy Shake powder blusher, My Girl powder blusher
(£1.99 each)








L-R: Jungle eyeshadow, Teach Me Tiger eyeshadow, Lollipops & Roses eyeshadow, Purple Hills eyeshadow
(£1.99 each)







Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Let me know in the comments!

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

9 comments:

  1. I keep looking at dainty doll and it always looks so lovely! But I haven't actually bought any yet. What is wrong with me?? Love the look of the blushers!

    Katie xx

    http://beautyandthebakerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to try the blushers! I'm gonna do a FOTD with one tomorrow :) xx

      Delete
  2. Teach me tiger is gorg!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely unique! I don't think I have a shadow in my collection like it xx

      Delete
  3. some great bargains there, I thought it would just be for pale skin but there's something for everyone!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH MY GOSHHH I need them cream blushers in my life! And that green eyeshadow! So pretty, amazing haul hun im jealous!

    www.jadebradymakeuo.blogspot.com


    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kind of turn into a powder on the skin which I wasn't expecting. I wanted something a bit more dewy but they are still nice nonetheless.
      Thanks! :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Wish we had these here in Canada I would be trying them all too for that price. Those cream blushes look pretty xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.