Thursday, 21 March 2013

Birchbox March 2013

Hello lovelies!
This month's Birchbox theme is Role Models. I wasn't as impressed with this month's box as I usually am, but I know it's rare to love every single product in every single box. Still, I will be trying out all of the products as that's the whole point - to try out new things. Want to see what I got? Keep reading!




Yu-Be 
Moisturizing Skin Cream
Full-size: £19.50

I will definitely be giving this a go. I have some major dry patches right now! :(


Molton Brown
Valbonne Fragrance
Full-size: £65

Meh, perfume samples. Sometimes they can bother me and sometimes they don't.


La Sultane De Saba
Body Lotion with Argan Oil
Full-size: £26.50

These are good for back-ups!


Laura Geller
Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner
Full-size: £24.50

This is my favourite product of the box! You can't whack an eyeliner.


RMK
Cleansing Balm
Full-size: £29

Looking forward to giving this a go. The Birchbox team seem to love it!





Sanctuary
30 Day Thermal Transformation Mask
Full-size: £27.50
(Beauty Extra)

I like a good face mask. :) They make your skin feel so fresh and clean.


Lindt
Lindor Heart Tin with Chocolate Truffles
Full-size: £2.99

Unfortunately, I can't show you the chocolates because they were demolished the day I got my box!

What did you think of this month's box? Who is your role model?
Let me know in the comments. :)
Have a great day!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.