Saturday, 2 March 2013

Birchbox February 2013

Hello lovely readers :). How has your weekend been? Sorry this post is a bit late - I kept forgetting to do it. February's Birchbox theme was London Fashion Week. Are any of you into fashion? I honestly can say that I'm not massively into it. I very rarely buy myself clothes, but hey ho, I still really enjoyed this month's box. :) To get your very own Birchbox, go to www.birchbox.co.uk.
Keep reading to see what was inside...




Korres
Guava Shower Gel 50ml
Full-size: £8



Gerda Spillmann
Bio Fond Cream Foundation 4.5g


Nick Chavez Beverly Hills
Plump 'N Thick Leave-in Thickening Mist 59ml
Full-size: £13.90


EBOOST
Natural Energy Booster in Orange


Vichy
Thermal Spa Water 50ml


Birchbox
Eyelash Curlers
£10

Did you enjoy this month's box? Let me know in the comments!
See ya :)


Connect with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.