Sunday, 24 March 2013

BehaveBox - Affordable Jewellery from Love From Misbehave!

Hiya lovelies!
Today I'm bringing you something really exciting and different. Love From Misbehave! (previously known as Misbehave!Boutique) is launching it's very own BehaveBox - a monthly subscription service offering on-trend jewellery straight to your door. I have purchased jewellery/accessories from Misbehave before and was more than happy. To see what I ordered before, click here. I was lucky enough to be contacted by the lovely Allie, who offered to send me a box before official release to the general public so I could show it to my readers! I was really impressed with the communication, quickness of delivery and most importantly, the pieces I received. Sound good? To sign up for your very own BehaveBox, go here and fill out your details.

My BehaveBox
















Would you be happy with these jewellery pieces?
Let me know in the comments!

LINKS:


Disclaimer: This box was offered to me for the purpose of review before being made available to the general public. I am not being paid for this review and all opinions are my own, however I did receive the box at a discounted price.

Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pieces. So fun xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many awesome ideas! My mom offered me all her old costume jewelery before she passed away when I was in my early 20s but I thought it was old and ugly- THEN and declined! I wish I had I had her jewels now but I saw so many pieces in this post that reminded me of her. Thanks for posting
    Affordable Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :) I loved the evil eye necklace especially. So gorgeous!
      xx

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.