Friday, 22 March 2013

5 Spring Brights for Nails

Hiya lovelies!
Wednesday marked the beginning of Spring, and I thought I'd post something fun and colourful. The weather here has been absolutely rubbish for ages. We've had snow, rain and general coldness for the past few weeks. Don't get me wrong, I cannot deal with warm weather but could we please just have 'normal' weather or a teeny tiny bit of clear, blue skies? Not in Scotland. Oh well.
Here are my top 5 picks for your nails this Spring!




MAC - Vestral White (Limited Edition)


OCC - Chlorophyll


Avon - Orange Creamsicle


Essie - Bikini So Teeny


Nails Inc. - Hollywood


What are your favourite nail colours for Spring?
Let me know in the comments!


Connect with me!
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | Baobella

6 comments:

  1. i love pastel shades but omg that nail polish by OCC is absolutely to die for~

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chlorophyll is so gorgeous :) I love it
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely mix of colours! The Essie polish is such a cute color x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.