Sunday, 10 February 2013

What's in my handbag? WARNING: Extremely messy!

I've finally gotten around to working on this blog post, so here it is! If you are going to do this tag, leave me your links in the comment section below. I'd love to see what everyone elses' is like compared to mines. I think mines is pretty messy. :( I don't clear out my bag very often as you can probably tell.


Here's my handbag first of all: Juicy Couture Purple Leopard Velour Daydreamer Bag.
I love it! I got it for Christmas just passed.

What's inside...




Bus tickets/receipts



Can you say too many lip products in one bag?


Random stuff (Maybe I could open up a lighter shop?)


Betsey Johnson purse + Nina by Nina Ricci perfume


Change, a lens from an old pair of glasses and I have absolutely no idea what those blue things are!
They're probably off some sort of toy of my daughter's. :')

Safe to say I cleaned + sorted out my hangbag after this!
Coming up...
February 2013 Glossybox

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.