Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Illamasqua Lipstick in Immodest

Illamasqua Immodest Lipstick is part of their brand new collection: Imperfection. It is described as a vivid pink with a matte finish.
As with all Illamasqua products I own, I found this packaging to be classy and sleek. It looks great on your vanity table!
It applied evenly and had amazing colour intensity. I'm pretty sure this is now the brightest pink lipstick I own. It settled into my lip lines a tiny bit, but this is probably because my lips are dry at the moment.
Damn you Winter weather!
Throughout the day it kept the same vibrancy, however I did experience a slight drying feeling. This is the only downside I came across. You can always apply a clear, moisturising balm on top to aid in this.
After eating and drinking, there was slight fading in the middle of the lips and the colour had worn off a bit.
Every lipstick I've ever worn has done this, so this is to be expected, and honestly doesn't bother me.
I felt like I would have to reapply about 4 or so hours after the first application.
I absolutely loved wearing this colour - it's gonna be perfect for Spring.
Check out Illamasqua's new collection here:
They're a brand I really admire and love. You should check them out if you haven't before.
I'm gonna buy one of their new speckled nail varnishes soon. They look so unique!








My Rating:

I can deal with the slight dryness for that colour pay-off!

Hope this review helped. :)

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.