Saturday, 23 February 2013

Latest In Beauty Complexion Perfection Box February 2013

Hi all!
I really should stop with the monthly subscription boxes, but I can't help myself. I love getting little surprises every month and trying out new products and brands. www.latestinbeauty.com/ now offers a range of boxes called Latest In Beauty Collections - there are 6 to choose from, ranging from skincare to make-up to mother and baby. I chose the Complexion Perfection box because well.. you can never have enough make-up. The box costs £11.95 plus £2.95 p+p which makes it slightly more expensive than GlossyBox and  Birchbox. I honestly think the extra cost is worth it though. I was super impressed with my first box and I can't wait to get my next one! Wanna see what I got? Keep reading...





Benefit
They're Real! Mascara


Inika
Liquid Mineral Foundation in Honey



Daniel Sandler
Longlasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Velvet




Bellapierre
Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebration


Vintage Cosmetic Company
Eyeshadow Brush


Pixi
Sheer Cheek Gel in Peachy

Let me know what you thought of the box! Did you get different things or were the products the same as mines?
Have a lovely weekend. I'll be back tomorrow with my February Birchbox overview!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.