Tuesday, 12 February 2013

GlossyBox February 2013

February's GlossyBox has a cute Valentine's Day theme. Are you doing anything special on the 14th with your loved one? I'm going away for the weekend with my boyfriend this coming Friday, and I'm really looking forward to it! Let me know in the comments what your plans are. You can subscribe for your very own box at www.glossybox.co.uk.







Micabella Cosmetics
Mineral Eyeshadow in Intelligence 1g
Full-size: 2.5g / £14.95


Anatomicals
You Need A Blooming Shower! Your Nose Smells Rose Body Cleanser 150ml
Full-size: 300ml / £5


Sassoon Salon
Sassoon Professional Spray Shine 50ml
Full-size: 250ml / £14.89



Mememe Cosmetics
FatCat Lengthening Mascara in Ultra Black 8ml
Full-size: 8ml / £7.99


Miners Cosmetics
Lip Colour in Dreamer 4g
Full-size: 4g / £3.99


GlossyBox extra
Heart Lollipop
Tasty!


J'adore GlossyBox!


Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.