Tuesday, 5 February 2013

30 Day Instagram Photo Challenge

I've seen a few of these challenges going around, so I thought I'd do something simple for my first one. If you're unsure how these work, basically you just post an Instagram photo for each day. It's simple. :) If any of you guys are starting this too, be sure to leave me your URLs for your blog + Instagram account. If you want to keep up with me, follow me on Instagram (http://web.stagram.com/n/naomiicarol/) and search #naomii30days


Coming up...
What's in my handbag?

Enjoy your day wherever you are!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.