Friday, 4 January 2013

The Cambridge Diet - Follow my weight loss journey!



I recently decided to take up the Cambridge Diet. A few of my friends have been on it and the results are absolutely amazing. I only got my food today and had already had breakfast by that point so I’m starting tomorrow. I will be posting under the tag #weightloss daily. I’ll post what I’ve ate and drank and I'll also update daily on my Tumblr. I’m really looking forward to starting. A healthy weight for me would be 10 stone or so. I’m not all that into ‘target weights’ - what I’m looking for is to feel comfortable and happy with my appearance. For more info, go to www.cambridgeweightplan.com.
I also have a MyFitnessPal account which you can find here:

If you have an account, you can add me on there if you like. It’s nice to have support from others with common goals.

Here are my current basics (weight + measurements updated weekly):
Height - 5’3”
Weight - 14 stone / 196 lbs
BMI - 35
Waist - 41”
Hips - 48”
Bust - 43 1/2”
Arms - 13 1/2”
Thighs - 23” 

Wish me luck. :)

Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest | MyFitnessPal



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.