Tuesday, 8 January 2013

MUA Intense Kisses High Intensity Gloss in Lips Are Sealed




MUA Intenses Kisses High Intensity gloss is a medium pink colour which applies pretty opaquely to the lips but does unfortunately have better colour intensity when swatched on the arm. From the photos you can seem it looks lighter on my lips than in the tube.
The gloss lasted for an hour and a bit on me - I'd say an hour and a half at a stretch. I never ate or drank anything throughout this time period.
When applied to the lips, the gloss feels light and non-sticky, which in my book is a great combination. There was fairly good pigmentation, a shiny finish and no unevenness.
An hour after applying the product, the colour had faded slightly but still looked nice. There was no patchiness or flaking and still had a pleasant texture.
Two hours after applying, the colour had faded into nothing. There was only a slight, clear shine leftover.
The package was sleek and aesthetically pleasing. The cute, glittery lip on the black lid is a lovely touch.
With these guys being at only £2 each, it really is an absolute bargain. The range boasts 8 shades, including the one I have reviewed, in a variety of shades.
Overall, I do like the product itself however it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to. It probably would have faded faster had I ate or drank.
Try these out if you're looking for a bright pop of colour which is comfortable to wear. MUA is a great brand with affordable products. Check them out at www.muastore.co.uk.

My Rating:


Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.