Sunday, 13 January 2013

graze - Healthy snacking [FREE CODE]


Hi guys! I wanted to share something I'm really looking forward to with you all. I ordered my first grazebox last night!
Basically, graze is a service that sends you healthy and nutritious snacks by post. They have two options: a nibblebox or a nutritionbox.
They both come in at the same price of £3.49. There are over 100 different snacks to choose from, and you can choose whether you want to bin them, try them, like them, love them or send soon.
Make sure you choose to bin items that you know you don't like! My first box is coming on Friday, so I will let you know how it went at that point.
If you would like your FIRST & FIFTH boxes free, then use my code:

9QWJNMVA



For every person that uses my code, I can donate £1 to the graze school of farming in Uganda. The code is valid for a limited time only so go for it!
If you order a box, let me know what you think of the snacks you get. :)
For more info, go to www.graze.com or follow them on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.