Tuesday, 15 January 2013

GlossyBox January 2013

January's GlossyBox theme is all about a fresh start. All of the products inside are skincare-related and are supposed to replenish + detox your skin. Do you have any New Years resolutions for skincare? Let me know in the comment section below! You can get your own GlossyBox at www.glossybox.co.uk. Here's what I got in my box:




Elemis Fresh Skin
Skin Glow Facial Exfoliator 30ml
Full-size: 100ml / £12


Duck Island
Body Lotion 30ml
Full-size: 2 x 250ml / £24.95


Jason
Lips Bee Healthier 4.6g
Full-size: 4.6g / £1.99


Monu
Aromatic Mask 30ml
Full-size: 100ml / £24.95


Premae Skincare
Balance Rescue Face Tonique 30ml
Full-size: 50ml / £27.50

What did you think of this month's box? Let me know!
Have a lovely day. :)

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.