Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Drugstore Haul feat. NYX, Vivo + more!

Hiya guys! I'm back with another haul with some affordable products I bought from Tesco and the NYX website. I have my driving theory test this Thursday so I have to cram a lot of studying in. Any tips for hazard perception would be greatly appreciated! If you've tried any of these products, let me know what you thought of them. :) Want any of these reviewed? Just leave me a comment!





Vivo Baked Blush in Rosy
£4.99
(Prices may be different on website to what I bought it for)




Vivo Trio Eyeshadow Palette in Be-dazzled
£2.51


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation in Ivory
£5.98




Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Rock Chick
£4.99



Collection 2000 Waterproof Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black
£1.50 each




NYX Single Eyeshadow in Star
£4.50




NYX Black Label Lipstick in Black Cherry
RRP £8.00 / On sale now for £4









NYX Round Lipsticks in Snow White, Marrakesh Pink + Pandora
£3.50 each


NYX Sparkling Glitter Powder in Forest
RRP £4.50 / On sale now for £3.50


NYX Eyelashes in Some Like It Hot
RRP £4.00 / On sale now for £2.50

Hope you enjoyed the haul! :) I'll be back soon with another post.


Connect with me!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Vivo... definitely on my shopping list now! Great post :) Looking forward to more updates!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, they're definitely affordable. :) Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.