Saturday, 19 January 2013

Birchbox January 2013

Hey guys! As you may or may not know Joliebox was recently taken over by Birchbox. I'm actually really happy about this because this is the first time ever Birchbox has been available in the UK. If you want to read more about it, go here. It's still the same price as Joliebox was (£12.95 including P&P) and I'm looking forward to getting more boxes. What did you get in your Birchbox? Let me know in the comments!




WEI
Royal Ming firming and hydrating cream
Full-size: £74


fresh
Sugar Rosé Lip Treatment
Full-size: £15.50


KMS California
ADD VOLUME Volumizing spray
Full-size: £14.85


Teapigs
Peppermint
Pack of 15 tea bags: £3.49-£3.99


Révérence De Bastien
Unguent for nail and cuticles
Full-size: £15.50

Have a great weekend! :)
P.S. My next giveaway is at 50 followers! 20 to go.

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.