Monday, 31 December 2012

The Body Shop Haul

Heya! I've been hauling a lot recently, but I really need to try and stop spending so much as I'm starting the Cambridge diet on Friday. I will be blogging about it and updating you guys with my progress so stay tuned for that.

The Body Shop is one of my absolute favourite brands and I love buying things from them. Click on the photos to see them in full-size. I hope you all have a fantastic 2013!


Satsuma Shower Gel
£2.00 / 60ml


Vineyard Peach Shower Gel
£4.00 / 250ml


Born Lippy Lip Balm in Pink Berry
£3.00 / 5g


Macademia Straightening Balm
£7.00 / 150ml


Coconut Shower Cream
£4.00 / 250ml


Banana Shampoo (One of my all time favourites)
£4.50 / 250ml


Cranberry Joy Shower Gel
£4.00 / 250ml


Green Apple Shower Gel
£2.00 / 250ml


P.S. Anyone know why Blogger is turning my pictures upside down?! It's really annoying.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Connect with me!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul :) The banana shampoo sounds interesting!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should try it, it's seriously amazing! One of the nicest smelling shampoos ever :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.