Thursday, 13 December 2012

Superdrug Haul

I'm really excited to try all of these out. As always, Superdrug's delivery service has been great in my experience. My order is usually here within a few days. You can follow them on Twitter by going here. They actually tweeted me - which I think is pretty cool! :) If you want me to review any of these products, let me know in the comments. Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts?

Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser & Soothing Facial Toner



Moisturiser - £1.49 / Toner - £1.29

Rimmel Precious Stones Glitter Nail Polish in Ruby Crush



£3.99

MUA Glitter Eyeliner in Sequin Queen



£1.00

MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Dusk Til Dawn



£4.00 (Bargain!)

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Khol in Ultra Black



£4.49


Connect with me!

3 comments:

  1. oooh that nail varnish looks lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to try it on :D I'll post pictures tomorrow. My nails need re-done anyway xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the nail polish looks gorgeous!I've just painted my toes in Barry M's red glitter ha :) so festive!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.