Monday, 17 December 2012

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint + Balm in Grippy Grape

I'm excited to implement my new review rating system. It's pretty simple and easy to follow. It comprises of five stars, one star being the lowest rating and five being the highest. I have updated my blog at the right-hand side with the rating system key for your convenience. I hope you find it useful! Let's get on with the review...




Grippy Grape is a medium-dark berry red with a slight hint of purple. It has good pigmentation and colour pay-off. I didn't experience any un-eveness in colour. The product lasted on me for around 3 hours, using only one application of the balm to begin with. Obviously you can top up the balm throughout the day for normal wear, but for testing purposes I decided to only apply it once. I let the stain dry on my lips for about 5 minutes before applying the balm. It does feel a bit drying before the balm is applied. The feeling is bearable and not too uncomfortable. After applying balm, the texture feels much nicer. However, if you're thinking of buying this product soon, it could have a worse effect on the dryness of your lips because of the Winter weather. You may be best to wear these when it's not so cold. Overall, I found the product okay and would wear it again, however it's probably not something I'll reach for daily.

My Rating:


Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty

4 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I love dark lip colours xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great colour for Winter, shame you found it to be drying! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know :/. I'll definitely try it out again in better weather though xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.