Wednesday, 26 December 2012

My Top 5 Favourite Mascaras

Hi all! :) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of nice things. I'll be posting a Christmas haul within the next few days. If you're looking for a new mascara to try out, why not check out one of my recommendations?



MAC Zoom Lash in Zoomblack
Full-size: £14.00 / 9g
Buy from here


Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Full-size: £16.50 / 8.5g
Buy from here


Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black
Full-size: £6.29 / 12ml
Buy from here


Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara
Unsure of price / volume (received as gift and site doesn't seem to show prices)
Try eBay or Amazon - just be cautious!


ELF Mineral Infused Mascara
Full-size: £3.75 / 8g
Buy from here


Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.