Thursday, 20 December 2012

Mega Haul! (Jewellery, Accessories + Beauty)

I got some goodies in the post today and was so excited to share them with you guys! Some of these were purchased with my own money from Etsy and Misbehave Boutique, and some were part of a Twitter competition I won with SheSaidBeauty and myflashtrash. I will specify which is which underneath the photos. As always, click on the images to see them in full-size! I hope you enjoy :) - it's nice to be kitted out with lovely things just in time for Christmas.


Resin Glitter Skull Ring
£5.07 from Lunachick @ Etsy
(The flower kirby came with the package, which I thought was really sweet!)


Mosaic Skull Scarf


Bronze Treble Skull Ring
£3.50 from misbehaveboutique.com


The Laughing Skull Necklace
£5.00 from misbehaveboutique.com


Red Skull Studs
£3.00 from misbehaveboutique.com
Can you tell I'm obsessed with skulls?


Spike Bracelet
Freebie from misbehaveboutique.com
(When you spend certain amounts on their website, you get freebies!)


Mermaid Ring
Freebie from misbehaveboutique.com

All of the following products are from the Twitter competition. Sorry about the crappy lighting in some of them!


The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler


Collection 2000 Primed & Ready Smoothing Makeup Primer


Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask


Molton Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower Gel


Eylure Individual Lashes


myflashtrash Bracelet

Hope you've all had a good day/night and I'll be back tomorrow with my December Glossybox overview!
Take care :)


Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.