Tuesday, 11 December 2012

FOTD #5 + Jewellery

What do you think of dark lip colours for Winter? My favourite one right now is Boys Go Crazy Dazzleglass  by MAC (pictured below).






Personal Updates:
  • I had to quit college as my daughter starts nursery in January and I need to be able to take her. I'm a little bit gutted but it means I get to spend more time with her. I'm just working two days a week now.
  • One of my baby fishes died. Poor thing. :(
  • I'm almost finished my Christmas shopping! Have you finished yours yet?
Leave me a comment below + let me know what you think of this look!


2 comments:

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.