Monday, 24 December 2012

GlossyBox December 2012

I'm so excited for Christmas tomorrow! I can't wait to see the look on my daughter's face when she sees all her presents. Obviously she's older this year so she understands the whole Santa thing more. :) I finished all my wrapping last night so I'll need to visit family members tonight to give them their things. India and I are staying at my Mum and Dad's tonight like we always do. We're gonna get our PJs on and watch Christmas films all night! The only thing is, I still can't get to sleep on Christmas Eve, so it'll be a long night. I'm such a child. I'm going to schedule a post to be published tomorrow, as I won't have time to get on the computer on the 25th. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and get lots of lovely things. ^_^

I forgot to take a picture of the actual box. It's silver and usual the whole packaging is lovely.
On to the Glossybox!


Rituals
Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Ultra Rich, Whipped Body Cream
70ml / £5
Full-size: 200ml / £15


Seche
Nail Lacquer
14ml / £9.95


Milk_Shake
Conditioning Whipped Cream
200ml / £14.79



Sleek Makeup
i-Divine True
£7.79


Anatomicals
what a complete and utter glosser. i never fake strawberry milkshake. fruity lip gloss tube.
10ml / £3.49



Glossybox
Blusher in Glossy Pink
Bonus product

I really, really loved this month's box. It's one of the best I've ever received. I think it's amazing that there was a Sleek palette in there.
Have a lovely Christmas Eve!


Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.