Saturday, 15 December 2012

Christmas Tag


Hi guys! I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I'm feeling slightly hungover today and attempting to cure it with some Lucozade.
I now have ONE more Christmas present to buy and I'm so glad. Here's a Christmassy tag that I found on Hannah's blog. I tag everyone who reads this!
Leave me a comment below telling me what's on your Christmas wishlist this year. :)




What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Christmas dinner, presents and seeing the look on my daughter's face when she gets her presents.

What's your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
Lots of glitter and dark red lipstick!

Real tree or fake tree?
Fake trees. I hate the smell of real trees - they make me feel nauseous.

Giving or receiving presents?
I like both equally.

Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
In the morning. I stay with my Mum, Dad & bro on Christmas Eve and I still get up really early even though I'm 21. Still a big child.

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
Everyone gets bought cards with the exception of a handmade one for my wee girl.

What's your favourite Christmas film?
The Nightmare Before Christmas.

What's your favourite Christmas food?
Christmas dinner (especially the stuffing) and hot mince pies.

Who am I tagging to do this post?
Everyone!


Connect with me!
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog it's so cute! I have found another Scottish beauty blogger! lol
    retrocosmetic.blogspot.co.uk
    Nazee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Followed you back!
      xo

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.