Sunday, 25 November 2012

This or That TAG!


I tag everyone who reads this! :)


MAKEUP


Blush or Bronzer-

Blush. I don't think I suit bronzer.
Lipgloss or Lipstick-
Lipgloss.
Eyeliner or Mascara-
Eyeliner.
Foundation or Concealer-
Foundation.
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow- 
It depends where I'm going but I tend to favour neutral colours.
Pressed or loose eyeshadows-
Pressed. Loose eyeshadows are so messy.
Brushes or Sponges-
Brushes.

NAILS

OPI or China Glaze-
OPI. I haven't tried any China Glaze polishes.
Long or Short-
Long.
Acrylic or Natural-
Natural. I love acrylics but they are a pain to get off and your nails look horrendous afterwards.
Brights or Darks-
Whatever I'm in the mood for wearing. I usually go for black clothing though.

BODY

Perfume or body spray-
Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter-
Body Butter.
Body Wash or Soap-
Body Wash. Yum!

FASHION

Jeans or Sweat Pants-
Jeans for going out, but definitely sweat pants for being in the house.
Long or Short Sleeves-
Short-ish. I like the top portion of my arms to be covered.
Dresses or Skirts-
Dresses.
Stripes or Plain-
Plain.
Flip flops or Sandals-
Neither.
Scarves or Hats-
Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings-
Again, it depends where I'm going. I like both.
Necklaces or Bracelets-
Bracelets.
Heels or Flats-
I love both but I mostly wear flats.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots-
Cowboy boots.
Jacket or Jumper-
Jacket.
Abercombie or Hollister-
I've never went shopping in either.

HAIR

Curly or Straight-
I only curl my hair for special occasions (or when I can be bothered). My natural hair is like ringlet curly, so I straighten it most of the time.
Bun or Ponytail-
Bun.
Hair Spray or Gel-
Hairspray.
Long or Short-
Long.
Light or Dark-
Dark.
Side Fringe or Full Fringe-
Side fringe.
Up or Down-
Down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.