Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Personal Update #2


I'm back with another quick update! I was planning to post some reviews but I'm absolutely loaded with the cold so I'll need to hold off for a bit.
I've also been really busy with study for college assessments - it's been the only thing on my mind! I sat my depilation assessment today but I haven't received my mark yet.
I'm feeling pretty confident but I'll just need to wait it out. As long as I get more than the pass mark then I'm fine with that.

At the weekend my boyfriend and I stayed at a lovely hotel in Glasgow called CitizenM for our 2 year anniversary (which is today!). We went for a lovely dinner at the Red Onion and it was amazing.


I have my manicure/pedicure assessment for Nail Care this Thursday, which I'm absolutely dreading. I really need to practice.

How was your weekend? Let me know in the comments. :) I promise I'll try to get some reviews up soon!



1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary :) And good luck with your assessments, nothing more stressful than planning for assessments and exams but its all worth it in the end. Im a new follower of your blog x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.