Sunday, 18 November 2012

MAC Guilty Passions: Lavish Rose 4 Lipgloss Set - Holiday 2012

My Mum brought me this back from Florida so I'm going to share the swatches with you all! It's an absolutely gorgeous kit. The purple colour is particular is stunning. I would highly recommend this as a gift for Christmas. You can buy it for £25.50 from http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk. Enjoy!



Dazzleglass Creme in Demure



Cremesheen Glass in Going Casual



Dazzleglass in Boys Go Crazy



Cremesheen Glass in Colour Saturation




Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.