Wednesday, 28 November 2012

FOTD #4

Just a simple, casual look for today. What do you think?



P.S. My new jumper is the comfiest thing EVER.

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
The Porefessional by Benefit
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Skin Perfecting Makeup in Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Shavata Eyebrow Pencil in Dusk
High Beam by Benefit
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow
Sugarbomb by Benefit

EYES:
GOSH Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black
Lancome Hypnose Mascara


LIPS:
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in You Wish



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.