Saturday, 24 November 2012

GlossyBox November 2012

I decided to restart my subscription with GlossyBox again. I must admit, I really missed getting my box every month. I'm happy to say that November's box for me was awesome! I'm really looking forward to trying the products. Let me know what you thought of yours! Did you get anything different from mines?



Dr. Jart + Water Fuse Beauty Balm 15ml



This BB cream gives a natural bright and glossy application for natural, fresh looking skin which controls  sebum production from sweat preventing streaking.
Full-size: £18 / 50ml

Burberry Body Eau de Parfum 4.5ml



An effortlessly sensual, feminine fragrance with an eclectic combination of green absinthe, rose and cashmeran.
Full-size: £75 / 85ml

Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter 50ml



A delicious blend of organic mango and cocoa butters will leave your skin feeling wonderful.
Full-size: £15 / 200ml

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat 4ml



Full-size: £11-£12 / 10ml

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 0.45oz / 4g



A unique rice-based powder that gently exfoliates skin, leaving it noticeably smoother & brighter.
Full-size: £38.50 / 75g


P.S. I will be announcing the winner of my 20 follower giveaway in the next few days. Sorry it's late!

4 comments:

  1. Fun box! I got the Dermalogica exfoliator in one of my Birchboxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used my Dermalogica tonight Ashley, and I have to say I liked the results. :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. I really want to get a box like this but I'm not sure which one. What one would you recommend?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends what you're looking for. I've only tried Glossybox and Joliebox. I'd say Glossybox has more make-up products and Joliebox has more skincare products, however both can have a mixture. For me, I prefer Glossybox :)

      xo

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.