Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Birthday Haul feat. Primark + Chanel

It was my birthday on Friday the 23rd so I went into town on Sunday just passed to spend some of my birthday money and this is what I got. :) I'm 21 now and I feel quite old to be honest. I'm looking forward to this coming Friday (30th) for my party. Hope you enjoy!

Forest bed set



Primark
(I love it!!)
Duvet cover - £16
Pillow covers - £1.90
Bed sheet (underneath duvet) - £5.50
Black cushion with diamante - £3


Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Skin Perfecting Makeup with SPF 15 in 10 Beige




£32 / 30ml
You can see how this foundation looks on me in my upcoming Look Of The Day post!

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Epatant






£23 / 4g

Jumper



Primark
£12

Follow me via GFC to be notified of my next post :)
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Ah I love the look of the Chanel products! Hope you had a lovely birthday :)

    www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are rather lovely! :) Thank you!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! :) Would love to read how you get on with the foundation..xx

    Yewizzy @ She Loves The Finer Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I will be posting a review of the foundation shortly. I love it already :)

      xo

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.