Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Beauty Blogger TAG!

I tag all of you to do this too! :) Enjoy!


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

I started blogging in July of this year. I started blogging because it's just something I've always been interested in doing. If you didn't already know, I'm obsessed with make-up so what could be better than talking about something I adore?

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

The first blog I started reading was Temptalia, but I've honestly never came across a blog that I absolutely loved.

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product you bought and was it worth the hype?

Revlon Lip Butters. I actually only purchased my first one a few months ago after wanting one for so long and I have to say, I do love them.

What are your favourite things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?

Getting lovely comments from people and gaining new followers. It makes me happy that people want to read more! Being a part of the beauty community is so exciting.

What have you learnt from being a beauty blogger?

Prepare your posts and update regularly - otherwise you get into a rut where you don't post anything for a while.

Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?

No.

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?

Be yourself, be versatile and do it because you love it.

Name your top five beauty brands!

MAC
Urban Decay
NYX
Benefit
ELF

Recommend your top five favourite beauty products!

MAC Lipglass in Russian Red
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
Shavata Eyebrow Pencil in Dusk
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.