Sunday, 7 October 2012

Superdrug Haul

I couldn't resist a little bit of shopping today in Superdrug. I'll list all prices underneath each image. I also got a Superdrug beauty card so I can collect points whenever I buy things. Click on images to see them in full-size. Let's go!

GOSH Mono Eyeshadow in Golden Green





£0.99 / 1.7g (Got it on clearance)

GOSH Lip Gloss in 81 Black




£0.99 / 8ml (Got it on clearance)

GOSH Jumbo Lip Gloss Pencil in 01 Cabana Orange






£1.99 / 2.8g (Got it on clearance)

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 422 Coral Tonic






£7.19

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in 140 Precious Rose






£4.49 / 2.4g

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 52 Vanilla





£10.99 / 30ml

Super Stay 24hr Foundation SPF 19 in 021 Nude





£9.19 / 30ml

I haven't tried any of these out yet, so let me know what you think if you have!
Naomii xo

2 comments:

  1. i have never tried any of these products but the lipstick looks really pretty! :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I might do a look of the day with it tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.