Saturday, 20 October 2012

Superdrug Haul 2

I really need to lay off the spending, but I couldn't help myself. I'm determined to go to Florida next September and I'll have to get saving! I haven't been away since I was 14, so I'm 7 years overdue a good holiday. Where do you like to go on holiday? Let me know in the comments. :) Enjoy!

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Man Overboard




£3.69

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Rapid Ruby




£3.69
(I ordered two by accident, so I guess one will be for a giveaway!)

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black




£9.99

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Candy Apple








£7.99

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling





£7.99

L'Oreal ColorAppeal Eyeshadow in Golden Rose









£6.19

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Prismatic Pink






£8.19

Have a good weekend!
Naomii xo

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blog! I have that grey nail varnish - it's so lovely on - I have the Rimmel matte top coat and it looks so nice - but that's just me hehe - your blog's fabulous though!
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I haven't tried it on yet because my nails are a mess right now. It's so annoying waiting for them to grow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the Rimmel red nail varnish and Golden Rose eyeshadow!

    If you get time i'd love you to check out some of my pages

    rebeccape93@blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/#!/MakeUpNotMadeUp
    @rebeccape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to try out the Golden Rose eyeshadow, it's so pretty. :) Following your blog! x

      Delete
  4. i want to try allll of these products! thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) glad you liked it! x

      Delete
  5. i want the just bitten kissable balm stains! must buy one soon...

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.