Thursday, 4 October 2012

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

I received this in the post yesterday and couldn't wait to try it out. I know I'm well behind everyone else on the Lip Butter bandwagon but I've just never got around to buying one until now. I bought mines with my Boots points so it never cost me anything - Result! You can buy them here for £7.99. http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorBurst-8482-Lip-Butter_1252852/

One thing I really love about the product is the packaging. I just think it's super pretty and the quilted detail looks great. I am personally drawn to products with nice packaging so this is an added bonus for me. Sweet Tart is a medium-pink colour. It's bright but nowhere near being neon. It doesn't come off quite as opaque as it looks in the tube. This is probably due to the moisturising qualities that these have, but the colour pay off is still decent. It feels soft and non-greasy on the lips. This lasted for just under 2 hours on me through eating and drinking before I felt like I had to re-apply. Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and would definitely recommend them to you. I will be looking to add more of the colours to my collection in the future.






When I reach 20 followers, I have a giveaway planned! I'm excited!
Naomii xo

2 comments:

  1. sweet tart is really pretty but my favorites would have to be raspberry pie and lollipop ! :) it looks great on you.

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try out more colours for sure. :D Thanks!

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.