Sunday, 14 October 2012

MAC x Marilyn Monroe Dazzleglass in Little Rock

Sorry for not posting in a few days, I just haven't found the time. The MAC / Marilyn Monroe collection is onsale in the UK now, but there are a lot of items that are sold out. I'd recommend buying something ASAP to avoid disappointment! I really wanted one of the lipsticks but every colour was sold out. I'm really hoping that they produce more for Christmas.






£18.50 / 1.92g

Little Rock has an off-white colour when first swatched but once you apply and blend it out, it becomes a clear gloss with lots of silver glitter. It felt tacky as with all the Dazzleglasses I've tried, and lasted just over an hour on me. I honestly don't know how people get hours and hours upon end of wear time, but hey ho. Compared to a regular Dazzleglass, it's more expensive and you get less product - A regular one contains 2.4ml and costs £17.00. I personally didn't mind paying the extra because I wanted at least one thing from this collection, but it may put others off. It has the usual sweet, vanilla scent which I love. The packaging as you can see in the photos is gorgeous and is a real must-have for collectors and fans of Marilyn. This gloss would also be gorgeous over any lipstick shade. The other Dazzleglass in this collection is Phiff!, which is a repromote, so you may already have it.

I hope this review helped, and that you had a great weekend!
Follow me via GFC or email to be notified when I post next. :)
Naomii xo

2 comments:

  1. I love this MAC / Marilyn Monroe collection , unfortunately here in Spain i think is not onsale, at least in my town :(

    would love if you could enter and have a look to my blog, i'm new!
    13eternity.blogspot.com.es
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this collection was international. Why don't you try on the MAC website? :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.