Tuesday, 2 October 2012

To see swatches of this, please visit this blog post and scroll right down to the bottom of the post. I want to point out that on the tube itself it says Sheer Lipgloss, however on some websites it says Intense Lipgloss. This Illamasqua gloss is a lovely product for those willing to spend that extra bit on make-up. It has a sweet, bubblegum scent which I really liked. It's a beige/gold-ish colour with rainbow shimmer in it which looks super-sparkly over lipsticks or worn on it's own. The tube contains 7ml of product. However, it has two cons which I noticed. These may or may not sway you in purchasing this - they don't really bother me - but it may be annoying for you. The first is that when you rub your lips together, the gloss feels gritty. The second is that the bristle-brush applicator is quite jaggy. I don't know if this is the same with all applicators or if it's just the one I got.


I hope this review helped. :)
Have a great day!

Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.