Sunday, 28 October 2012

Personal Update #1


Hiya guys! :)
I thought I'd do something a bit different today, rather than the usual make-up related posts. I used to do daily personal blogging years ago and I'd quite like to incorporate it into my blog. Although I don't have that many followers, I still want to interact and get involved with you all.


On Friday, I sat my first written assessment in college for Facial Care and got 91%! I'm really pleased with the results and only had to expand a little more on two of the questions in the paper. The pass mark was 80% and next week I will have to verbally give the details I missed out to my lecturer, which I should be fine for. I have a written assessment for Nail Care this coming Thursday, and then practical assessments for Nail Care the week after, so it's gonna be a lot of practicing and studying for me.

After I finished college on Friday, I got a phone call from my best friend who does work for a music promotion company which you can view here. They are doing a pin-up girl themed photoshoot with models in the coming weeks and I was asked to do the make-up for the shoot. I literally cannot contain my excitement! Obviously I'm not getting paid for it, but I'm so happy to have an opportunity to start building on my portfolio and to gain experience. I will post pictures here whenever I get asked to do it.

Let me know how your weekend was and if anything exciting happened for you. :)
Naomii xo


4 comments:

  1. Hello dear, I just discovered your blog and love it!

    ja follow him!
    Come visit my :)

    http://coisasdanadya.blogspot.pt/

    kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much! :) I'm glad you like it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Hope you don't mind! Check out my blog post as to what to do next!
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :) You're a doll xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.