Thursday, 25 October 2012

My Dream Outfit For My 21st!

I'm turning 21 in November and I'm having a party for it! I'm really excited and I found an amazing dress that I fell in love with. It's from www.ironfist.co.uk, but the only downside is that it's a tad on the pricey side. I've never bought anything from them before so I don't even know if it's going to be of good quality or not.


What do you think? If you've seen any other dark dresses that would suit someone curvy like me, then leave your suggestions in the comments. :)

Naomii xo

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so nice! Topshop have some great ones in at the moment too :) Come and say hi if you like, i'd love to meet some more bloggers!

    Leanne x x
    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog are so wonderful!
    I love it ... <3
    If you want we can follow each other :)
    Come an check out my site
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a look in Topshop then :D thanks! I've started following you.

    Thanks Xinni :) I'm following you aswell.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.