Thursday, 4 October 2012

FOTD #1

For today's look I went with something simple: winged liner with a pop of blue, and a pretty, pink lip colour. Let me know what you think. Do you wear looks like this?




FACE:
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Ivory
Illamasqua Blush in Unrequited
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow
Shavata Eyebrow Pencil in Dusk
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory

EYES:
ELF Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
GOSH Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black
NYX Aqua Luxe Glam Liner in Glam Azure
Eyeko Big Fat Mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

My next post will be a review of the Revlon Lip Butter! I hope you enjoyed this post.
Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.