Sunday, 21 October 2012

FOTD #3

Today's look is a defined crease, the usual winged liner and a bright red lip. Let me know what you think! Would you wear something like this?



PRODUCTS USED

FACE:
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer in 01
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow
MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed

EYES:
NYX Eyeshadow in Sahara
ELF Eyeshadow Pigment in D20
GOSH Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fantasme

LIPS:
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

8 comments:

  1. Good job on the winged liner! As a makeup artist, it hurts to see winged liner gone wrong. haha! But this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the liner!
    i've just started following your blog, i love it. its so full of personality!
    please come over for a chat at some point, you seem so lovely, it'd be nice to speak some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye make up looks fab, I wish I could get my liner as straight as yours.
    Love your blog, can't wait to read more :)
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies! :) I really appreciate it. I've followed you all back (I think. I'll need to double check lol)

    Gentri - what an amazing compliment from an actual make-up artist! Thanks!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my daily make up, so easy to do yet effective!
    Love your blog, you've gained a new follower ;) xx

    http://anothergirlsparadise-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Keely! So have you ;P xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty it's depressing! Gorgeous makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you're making me blush! ;P Thank you! You're waaay more pretty though xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.