Tuesday, 16 October 2012

FOTD #2

Today's look is something fresh-faced and minimal for the cold, Autumn days we're getting here. It's been absolutely freezing for the past while. I need to stock up on warmer clothes and new coats. Let me know what you think!


My lipstick colour is way more coral than it looks here. My camera always seems to wash bright colours out. :(

FACE:NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer in 01
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 52 Vanilla
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 003 Peach Glow
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory
MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed

EYES:Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadow in 140 Precious Rose
Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara

LIPS:
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 422 Coral Tonic

Check out my YouTube channel for tutorials!
Naomii xo

1 comment:

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.