Sunday, 28 October 2012

Liebster Award



Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who visited my blog for 2000 pageviews! Woop!

I really was not expecting this! Maddie-Elizabeth of http://maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/ chose me as one of her nominees for the Liebster Award. To be perfectly honest, I've never heard of it so I'm gonna be looking into it tonight. Thank you for nominating me!

RULES:
You must post 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you. You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag. 
You must then tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know. You can not tag back.


11 RANDOM FACTS:

- I have 4 tattoos and 4 piercings.

- My favourite smell is unleaded petrol.

- I have a birthmark on my knee.

- My dream career (apart from becoming a make-up artist) is to sing in musicals, stage shows, etc.

- I'm 5'3".
- My worst fears are spiders & dead bodies.

- I've broken one bone: my wrist.

- Nirvana have been my favourite band for 10 years.

- I've only told very few people in real life about my blog.
- My hair has been dyed blonde, black, blue, purple, red & pink.
- My favourite place in the world is Florida.

MY ANSWERS:
1. What is your favourite part of blogging?
The comments I get & people following me. There's nothing nicer or more encouraging than receiving a lovely comment from someone. It really makes my day.

2. What made you start your blog?

If you couldn't tell, I am absolutely obsessed with make-up. I have a YouTube channel too, but I honestly feel that I'm better at blogging. I wanted somewhere I could share my thoughts, post pictures and talk to like-minded people. I adore blogging & I want to keep going.

3. What beauty product could you not live without?

Lipglosses. That's the product I have the most of out of my whole collection.


4. What do you hope to be doing in five years time?

Hopefully working as a fully-qualified make-up artist!

5. What would you describe your personal style as?

Honestly, I don't think I can. I'm not one for following trends. If I see something and I knew it came out 2 years ago, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I buy what I like the look of and that's it. I either wear jeans, leggings, dresses or t-shirts.


6. What is your favourite clothing shop?

River Island.

7. What is your favourite fashion era?
50s.

8. What is your favourite makeup brand?
MAC, without a doubt.

9. Life motto?

No regrets.


10. Heels or flats?

Flats. I would have said heels a few years ago but I hardly ever wear them now.


11. Summer or Winter?

Winter. Some people feel miserable in the Winter but I feel it in the Summer. Heat makes me tired, uncomfortable and moody. I have no idea why - it just does!

YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED!:

MY QUESTIONS:
1) Who is your idol?
2) Which qualifications do you have?
3) What's your favourite perfume?
4) Have you ever received any negative feedback on your blog? (Trolls, etc.)
5) What do you hope to gain out of blogging?
6) What's your favourite thing about yourself? (Physically or personality-wise)
7) Do you follow a skincare routine?
8) Do you have any body modifications?
9) Is there anything you would want to change about your life right now?
10) Who is your favourite blogger?
11) Christmas or Birthdays?



5 comments:

  1. Thanks lovley, just doing mine now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just in FL at disney!! following ya doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me!
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.