Sunday, 30 September 2012

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Sassy Marshmallow




£6.99 / 3.5g from feelunique.com

This eyeshadow is part of  the Miss Candy collection which came out a while ago. It's a pastel lilac with a  good amount of  shimmer sheen. As you can see from the picture, it also has pink and blue chunks in it. The product applied easily and smoothly, and also blended nicely. It has a cream/mousse-like texture, which is silk-like to the touch. This product started to crease on me just before the 4 hour mark with no primer used. There are 3 other colours that I've seen in this particular line, so check them out before they go. I hope this review helped!

Naomii xo

2 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty shade :)

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour!


    Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! You can check if your the winner today :)


    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/and-winner-is.html>

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.