Sunday, 16 September 2012

NYX Haul

NYX Haul


I bought some snazzy things from NYX last week, including some of the products in their new Aqua Luxe line. I absolutely adore NYX - their products are great quality and they're affordable. What more could you want? I wish they were actually sold in drugstores near me in the UK, instead of me having to buy online all the time. All products were purchased from http://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk. Click on images to see them in full-size!


NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in 01 Ivory
£9.00 / 0.35g





This foundation was way too pale for me, which I was really disappointed about. I'm the palest shade in every foundation I own, but I guess NYX has a wider spectrum of shades. Not that that's a bad thing. It's good that a company can cater to the palest or darkest person. The texture was creamy and blendable, so I'd quite like to repurchase it in a different shade. I will probably sell this on eBay or I may even have a blog sale. I actually have quite a few things stored away for selling purposes, so if you like the idea of the blog sale, let me know in the comments!

NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in I'm Coming Out
£5.50 / 7ml






I haven't tried this out as of yet, but I will be posting a review soon.

NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam Azure
£5.50 / 3g





I haven't tried this out yet either, however when I went to take off the swatch on my arm with a make-up wipe the glitter came off but the actual colour stayed. I eventually got it off in the shower, but that to me shows good staying power! Review to come.

NYX Glam Lipstick in Enchanting
£5.50 / 4.5g






This is my favourite product of the bunch. It goes on like a lipgloss and is very shimmery and shiny. The colour I picked is absolutely gorgeous and really flattered my skin tone. The texture isn't at all gritty, which you can sometimes find in shimmer/glitter lipsticks. My Mum decided she wanted it though, so I just gave her it. I will definitely be buying another one of these for myself to keep!

NYX Nude Matte Shadow in I Have A Headache
£4.00 / 1.6g






I've been using this as a brow highlight and I quite like it so far. It feels smooth and buttery to the touch and there was no chalkiness when used on the eye area.

NYX Glam Shadow Stick in Wicked Onyx
£4.50 / 1.5g





This cream shadow looks gorgeous when first applied on the eye (I used it as eyeliner on top and bottom lashlines), but unfortunately, it fades into nothingness pretty quickly. I never kept note of times, so I can't give you an exact review, but I will try it out again tomorrow.

I hope you found these swatches helpful!
Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.