Monday, 17 September 2012

My MAC Collection!

My MAC Collection!


This is everything that I could find in my MAC collection. It's possible that there's products that I've not found when going through my whole make-up collection, but who knows. MAC is my favourite brand of make-up, and when I say I'm obsessed, I mean it. Hell, I even have a Viva Glam tattoo.


Yep.

Anyway, let's get started with the pictures!


Everything! :)


Pigments


Paintpots, gel liner, eyeshadow and Shadestick


Lipsticks


Eyeshadows


Nail lacquers


Paint, mascaras, liquid liners


Blushers


Lipgloss

I wanna see YOUR MAC collection! :) Show me links to pictures or posts in the comments!
(After editing this I discovered I had missed out a few things. Ah well.)

Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.