Sunday, 2 September 2012

My Current Facial Skincare Routine

My Current Facial Skincare Routine


I've adopted the same skincare routine for well over a year now and wanted to talk about it here. It consists of four things, applied both morning and evening: a cleanser, toner and two moisturisers. I have combination skin - an oily T-zone and dry skin elsewhere, so if you have the same skin type as me, then these products are definitely worth checking out. Let's start! Click on images to see them in full-size.



Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser 240ml / £17.50
www.boots.com
(The closest size they now do is 236ml for £17.50)
I apply a small amount of this onto my hand and massage in circular motions all over my face and onto my neck too. It removes all the yucky stuff from the face and is especially good in removing eye make-up. Just make sure you have rinsed well before opening your eyes as it can sting if you don't! I use this in the morning and evening.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream 50ml / £4.00
This is my daily moisturiser for mornings. I apply this after my cleanser and let it soak into my skin before I apply any make-up. I also make sure to apply it after I have blow-dried my hair because the hot air makes your face drier.


The Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water / £4.00
(Now discontinued according to The Body Shop website)
I apply this only in the evening, after I have cleansed and before I've moisturised. I use a cotton wool pad and apply to the face and neck in dabbing and rolling motions. It has a lovely, cooling effect and smells amazing too. It's extremely effective in removing dirt, oil and leftover make-up, such as foundation and mascara. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream 50ml / £4.00
This is my daily moisturiser for evenings. I apply this after my cleanser and toner before I go to bed.

I hope you found this post useful and that you enjoyed reading it! If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.

Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.