Thursday, 27 September 2012

My Beauty Care College Kit!

Hi all! Apologies for not updating the blog in a few days. I've been really busy with work and college, plus my daughter is a bit ill at the moment. As you may or may not know I am currently studying NQ Beauty Care at college. I'm about 2 months into my course and I've really been enjoying it. These courses seem to be given a reputation that they're easy, but there is a lot of theory work involved, as well as practical! My classes are depilation, facial care, facial massage, facial treatments, body massage and nail care. Last week I got my kit, so I thought I'd share what's it in with you. Enjoy!




















Admittedly, it's not the most fantastic kit in the world, but it's nice to have some of my own supplies!
Are you studying any beauty-related courses? I'd love to hear about what's in your kit if you are. :)
Leave me a comment below!
Naomii xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you wrote this article. This is wonderful. I do hope you intend to write more of these types of articles. Thank you for this interesting content!Beauty care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think it's a good idea to write more posts on my college course too! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.