Friday, 21 September 2012

Collective Haul

Collective Haul


A combination of some drugstore and higher-end products for you to take a gander at. Click images to see them in full-size! You can also watch the accompanying video (there are a few extra items not mentioned in this blog post). Enjoy!


Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 06 Berry





£6.50 / 7.5g from www.feelunique.com
(I got mines instore from Boots but it's not on their site)

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr in Immortal Charcoal






£4.99 from www.boots.com

L'Oreal Color Infallible in Eternal Black






£6.99 / 3.5g from www.boots.com

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again






£14.00 from www.debenhams.com

Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss in Glitter Rock









£14.00 from www.debenhams.com

Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Opulent







£14.00 from www.debenhams.com
(Bit confused about this one. On their website it says it's an Intense Lipgloss. Hmm.)

I hope you found the swatches useful. :) Have a good week!
Naomii xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow some lovely stuff there :) I love urban decay but once ended up looking like a drag queen when i had my make up done at their counter :)

    Would love if you could call over to my blog and follow if you like. :)

    Im also running a giveaway to celebrate hitting 50 followers :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my make-up done at UD once too. It was a really heavy green smokey eye. I loved it! :)
      I'll check out your blog now.

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog!!!! I'm following and I hope you do the same.kisses

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Following you back, although I have to use Google translate. :P

      Delete

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.