Sunday, 19 August 2012

My 5 All-Time Favourite Lip Glosses

My 5 All-Time Favourite Lip Glosses


These 5 lipglosses are really special to me, so I thought I would share them with all of you! I highly recommend all of them so please check them out. As always, click the images to see them in full-size! Let's get started with the pictures:

L-R: Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss in Glitter Plastique, Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Julio, MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous, MAC Superglass in Cherry Electric, MAC Lipglass in Russian Red


Collection 2000 Plastique Lipgloss in Glitter Plastique




A clear lipgloss with duo-chrome glitter
RRP £2.99/8ml from eBay. Possibly discontinued

This lipgloss is really nostalgic for me. I used to have it years and years ago when I first started high school. The thing I always remembered was the texture when you put it on your lips. I repurchased this a few months ago and it's just as good as I remember. I can't quite describe the texture in my own words, although I think for some reason the word 'plastique' sums it up perfectly. This doesn't last as long as I would like, but I don't mind re-applying it because I enjoy doing so!



Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Julio




A silver/white tinted lipgloss with blue, lilac and silver shimmer
£13.00/8ml from www.debenhams.com

This was my first ever Urban Decay lipgloss, and actually the only one I own. It has the most amazing smell in the world - it smells like creme brulee. You just have to smell it to see what it's like. I can't recommend it enough. It's slightly sticky, which I don't mind because I know it's going to last for a good amount of time. I usually just wear this on it's own.



MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous




A pinky purple lipgloss with pink shimmer
£17.00/2.4ml from www.maccosmetics.co.uk

As you can see from the pictures, this lipgloss is well-loved. There's almost nothing left, which makes me sad! I'm not sure if this was limited edition or not (I hope not), but when I run out this is a definite repurchase for me. It's so bright and fun on the lips, and really girl too. It looks great teamed with purple eye look.

MAC Superglass in Cherry Electric




A coral-pink with chunky glitter and shimmer
Price unknown/Limited edition

I love how chunky the glitter is in this lipgloss. It's not irritating in the slightest, or at least for me it isn't. The colour is great on it's own - you don't have to wear a lipstick underneath. I also love the name. It smells lovely and sweet too, as all MAC lipglosses do.


MAC Lipglass in Russian Red




A rich, true red
£13.50/4.8g from www.maccosmetics.co.uk

This was my first ever MAC lipgloss and it's my favourite colour of all time. It's such a classic, true red and would look great on any skin tone. I love to wear it with some black winged eyeliner. The combination of the two are perfect together. If you want to build on your red lipcolour collection, this one is a must-have.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your 5 all-time favourite lipglosses are in the comments.

Naomii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.