Wednesday, 22 August 2012

ELF Haul

ELF Haul


I received my package from ELF this afternoon and I wanted to share it with you all. Everytime I've ordered my ELF my products have came within a few days which is great: I ordered on the 19th, my package was despatched on the 20th and I received it today, the 21st. Props to ELF for quick delivery! You can visit their website at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk. They regularly have great deals and codes for free delivery, half-off delivery, etc, so make sure you follow them for updates on Twitter (@ELFCosmeticsUK).

As always, click the pictures to see them in full-size! Let's get started.

ELF Glitter Eyeshadow in Angel / £2.50








ELF Shimmer Lipgloss in Inspire / £2.50








ELF Blush in Glow / £2.50








ELF Make-Up Mist & Set / £3.75





Here is the accompanying video:

Enjoy!
Naomii xo










No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get on my posts. Thank you so much for all your support. I truly appreciate every one of you! ♥ - Naomii

P.S. Any comments asking for a follow from me will be promptly deleted. My blog's comment section is not there for others to advertise. It's there for people to enjoy and for me to interact with my readers.